Saturday, November 12, 2011

Psalm 37:4


Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. - Psalm 37:4

I used to think "delighting in the Lord" meant occasionally praying to God and worshiping Him, but I'm starting to realize that it really means to center my life around Him completely. When I do turn to God for joy, strength and guidance for all the different areas of my life, my desires feel less burdensome and I find it easier to get through the day...

"Your role is to pray, to trust, to build your life around Him, to listen to His still, small voice of guidance...and let Him take care of the rest."
- Leslie Ludy 

"Don't hold onto what you want, but what God has in store for you."

*In iphone wallpaper format. Download the picture above or on Flickr.

No comments: